How To Tell She’s Lying: Her Lips Are Moving.
Thanks to the 2004 National Scruples and Lies Survey, we now know to what extent women are fucking liars. And frankly, it’s pretty disturbing.
The survey questioned 5,000 women, average age 38, across England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland, and here are some of their shocking findings:
- The overwhelming majority [of women] (96%) admit to lying.
- Partners (70%) are most likely to be lied to by women, with friends (65%), parents (64%), customers and clients (58%) and bosses (57%) also being deceived.
Okay, so they’re goddamn liars, and worse, they lie mostly to their partners. But exactly what kind of lies are they telling the men that they simultaneously profess to love?
- Nearly half (46%) fake orgasms and more than half (55%) claim they are tired, have a headache, or feel ill to “get out of lovemaking”.
- 27% [of women say] they would tell a man if he was hopeless in bed (although 36% would tell their friends all about it).
- 54% would flatter a man if he asked them about his looks and only 46% would give the “brutal truth”.
- 38% say they would marry purely for money.
- 23% would allow their man to sleep with another woman for $50,000.
Holy fucking shit, those bitches are stone cold whores. Okay, but they wouldn’t lie about life-changing issues such as death and disease, would they? (You can see where this is headed, can’t you…?)
- Eight out of ten women (83%) admit to telling “big, life-changing lies”, with 13% saying they do so frequently.
- An alarming 31% of all women say they would not tell a future partner if they had a sexual disease. This rises for 65% for single women.
- A fifth of women with a long-term partner (19%) say they have cheated on him by having an affair, while 30% of all women have had an affair with a married man.
- Four out of ten (42%) would lie about contraception in order to get pregnant, in spite of the wishes of their partner.
- HALF of all women would lie to their husbands or partners to keep their relationship going if they became pregnant by another man…
- One woman in two would not tell her man that the baby she was carrying was not his—if she wanted to stay with him.
Fucking unbelievable. And yet, women call MEN the liars—Methinks thou doth protest too much, miladies. Maybe it’s time you bitches stopped lying to yourselves, too.