fed up with her bullshit

I am laughng my ass of at this site! I’m on the verge of growing a pair of balls big enough to cut off this fine ass–though mentally fucked up–woman whom I’ve been dating for the past 3 years. Tip for guys going through the bs… Write down [somewhere safe] all of the fucked up things that they do and/or say to you. This way when your naturally poor male-memory stops working , you can refer to it, get angry and kick their cryng asses to the curb!

i am a woman who is going through the same shit your going through-my man is a fine ass but mentally fucked up man who is putting me through so much fucking bullshit! so you men, woman deal with the same shit and nobody is ever gonna be happy

i always wonder why people stay with people they claim are mentally fucked up? just curious, did you make a list on the other side of that page of the things you love about her – that could be why you are together for 3 years – or was it always just her “fine-ass-edness?” if she’s bad for you, i hope you do get out soon. if she’s going through a bad time and you dump her for crying too often – well, that’s probably gonna haunt you for a while… good luck

ooh – that was interesting. i hope he replies!

“naturally” poor male memory? or herbally induced amnesia? well, i guess herbal is natural…

That’s always my problem. I’m always in constant conflict with brains and looks. The not so hot looking girls have brains whereas the fine ass bitches have no brains. I just settle for the happy medium.

Cindy Crawford traded in the glamorous life a model (at least temporarily) to study chemical engineering at Northwestern University, on scholarship. That’s just a famous example. Maybe pretty girls who are smart play stupid around you to get what they want.

”Anonymous” wrote:
Cindy Crawford traded in the glamorous life a model (at least temporarily) to study chemical engineering at Northwestern University, on scholarship. That’s just a famous example. Maybe pretty girls who are smart play stupid around you to get what they want.
Cindy Crawford is pretty? At any rate, girls who are pretty and smart in every sense of the word are hard to find. That includes not playing childish games.

Quote:
Cindy Crawford is pretty? At any rate, girls who are pretty and smart in every sense of the word are hard to find. That includes not playing childish games.
 Touche.

it’s just as hard to find guys who are smart and deep and cute. there are a lot of “Himbos” out there.

Gee, a relationship built on “fine-assedness.” Sounds like a keeper to me. Superficial relationships are just that…superficial. And I hate to be the bearer of bad news folks, but looks fade, so there had better be something beyond the simple “fine ass” that will be a sagging colagen factory. People tend to forget about the importance of someone you click with mentally/emotionally as well as physically. When looks are gone, if you don’t have that connection, you have nothing. This is all fine and dandy if you go into the relationship knowing this…nothing wrong with a purely physical relationship. But don’t cry about the fact that it’s over or that you’re “tired of putting up with BS.” It’s the price you pay to get what you want. CA

JEsus fucking christ! Ex-girlfriends are the worst to deal with. I got a new g/f about 3 weeks after I dumped her and am very happy with my new g/f, but obviously my ex had other thoughts. I was over at the g/f’s house making out (you know the hickies and all) and was happy. Well then today came and I was feeling pretty good until my ex saw the hicky. She went ape shit, like she still thought I was fucking going out with her or something. I mean come the fuck on if I say its over I mean it! So now I called her house to ask what her problem was that she had to sick her friends on me to “kick the shit” out of me instead of asking me about it and her mom flipped out on me. She said that Oh now that he gets marks on his neck he has the time to call. So i flipped shit on her. :x And then she told me if i ever did that again she would hunt me down and fuck me up. So now it seems that everyone wants to fucking fight me just because I’m with my new g/f and actually getting atleast 5 minutes wit her. Ya well fuck everyone then!

”Bfuels” wrote:
JEsus fucking christ! Ex-girlfriends are the worst to deal with. I got a new g/f about 3 weeks after I dumped her and am very happy with my new g/f, but obviously my ex had other thoughts. I was over at the g/f’s house making out (you know the hickies and all) and was happy. Well then today came and I was feeling pretty good until my ex saw the hicky. She went ape shit, like she still thought I was fucking going out with her or something. I mean come the fuck on if I say its over I mean it! So now I called her house to ask what her problem was that she had to sick her friends on me to “kick the shit” out of me instead of asking me about it and her mom flipped out on me. She said that Oh now that he gets marks on his neck he has the time to call. So i flipped shit on her. :x And then she told me if i ever did that again she would hunt me down and fuck me up. So now it seems that everyone wants to fucking fight me just because I’m with my new g/f and actually getting atleast 5 minutes wit her. Ya well fuck everyone then!
I think you might have messed with the wrong girl! I have seen this believe me.

”charity” wrote:
i always wonder why people stay with people they claim are mentally fucked up?
cause sometimes the chicks are really hot and really good in bed and it’s hard to give that up so easily, so you put up with the other bullshit. of course it’s always in the back of your mind that it will all end eventually, but you just stick around for the ride. sucks if they’re the one that dumps you, especially if they were all fucked up in the head and you were dealing with that, but the tradeoff is that you got to tap some fine pussy for at least a while anyways.

Already did it.

My girl screwed around behind my back, called me crazy for assuming that she did so, and when she finally admitted it she said it was because I didn’t make her feel appreciated. Oh well boo hoo for her and I. I suppose calling her a pig, slut, and bar whore didn’t work well either. Not for nothing but a majority of women these days are pigs. They’re selfish in the sense that they want to come along with a “guys night out”, sometimes selfish when it comes to wanting a little too much attention, and very childish when it comes taking sole responsibility for their actions. I was a sucker for sticking in the relationship as long as I did but I sure as hell bit back.

”Anonymous” wrote:
”charity” wrote:
i always wonder why people stay with people they claim are mentally fucked up?
cause sometimes the chicks are really hot and really good in bed and it’s hard to give that up so easily, so you put up with the other bullshit. of course it’s always in the back of your mind that it will all end eventually, but you just stick around for the ride. sucks if they’re the one that dumps you, especially if they were all fucked up in the head and you were dealing with that, but the tradeoff is that you got to tap some fine pussy for at least a while anyways.
Well, that leads me to believe you stuck around for one of 3 reasons: 1. That you’re not confident enough in your sexual ability to think that you can have hot sex with someone else. or 2. If you’re comfortable with your sexual talents, then you’re not confident enough in your looks to think that another hot girl would want to have hot sex with you. or 3. That your hot girlfriend sensed that you were only into her for the sex, which fucked her up and led her to bust your balls. You felt kinda guilty that you were using her for sex, so you acted like a boyfriend for a while – but that became just too much of a hassle for you. Perhaps all of the above. Either way, karma’s a bitch. People aren’t meat puppets, and treating them as such will one day bite you in the ass.

”charity” wrote:
”Anonymous” wrote:
”charity” wrote:
i always wonder why people stay with people they claim are mentally fucked up?
Well, that leads me to believe you stuck around for one of 3 reasons: 1. That you’re not confident enough in your sexual ability to think that you can have hot sex with someone else. or 2. If you’re comfortable with your sexual talents, then you’re not confident enough in your looks to think that another hot girl would want to have hot sex with you. or 3. That your hot girlfriend sensed that you were only into her for the sex, which fucked her up and led her to bust your balls. You felt kinda guilty that you were using her for sex, so you acted like a boyfriend for a while – but that became just too much of a hassle for you. Perhaps all of the above. Either way, karma’s a bitch. People aren’t meat puppets, and treating them as such will one day bite you in the ass.
BITTER MUCH? point is, if you’re gonna put up with all the fuckin bullshit that so many chicks wanna level at you, then the least you can do is get some good, tight pussy out of the deal. sometimes a girl is just so smokin that you don’t wanna give that up, and it has nothing to do with trying to get ANOTHER hot girl as you suggest in your angry, immature, apparently non-understanding post. it’s about getting it from that girl until the getting ain’t there anymore, and then you move on to some other chick. and if she’s not fucked in the head, then great. and if she is, then just fuck her a lot and split. you seem to want to blame the guy all the time, as the last part of your post suggests, without taking into account all the lousy fucked-up bullshit the chicks pull on us guys, fuck ‘em, if they’re gonna act that way then they deserve to be a walking fuck toy.

I am neither angry at you or bitter. I have never had my fine ass tapped by someone who just wanted me for sex – nor been left by someone who thought I was psycho – so your assumption that I take your post personally is wrong. I do not only blame men either. Since you are a man, and it is your post I am responding to directly, it happens to be in this case that I am addressing a man. Earlier in the string a woman responded that she is doing the same thing as you – and I would respond with the same to her. M or F has nothing to do with it. As far as not understanding, in that case you are correct. As you constantly repeat that you put up with the bullshit to tap the fine ass, then you will get what you ask for – fine ass and bullshit. So why bitch about it? That to me is what’s immature – you’re making a choice and then being a little complaining bitch. Wah wah. (Two can play at this name calling game, although it is usually not my style, and I find it boring and off topic). The thing I don’t get is, if your true goal is hot sex – then why put up with bullshit? Why not have hot sex with a consenting adult without getting yourself into a committed relationship? UNLESS you CAN’T. Because you don’t have all that many options. Because of choice #1 or #2. If I’m wrong about assuming you can’t get many hot girls, then tell me I am. And if you can get many hot girls – why do you pick one psycho? Calling me an immature bitter bitch just makes me think all the more that you’re simply not good with the ladies.

”charity” wrote:
Fine ass huh? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Crazy ass bitches.

”Mike” wrote:
Fine ass huh? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Crazy ass bitches.
 ????

Do you not think that someone like me would be a fine ass? :wink:

”charity” wrote:
Do you not think that someone like me would be a fine ass?  :wink:
Oh what a can of worms we have opened here. So let me be the shallow one here and state that I would need to see said ass to determine the level of “fineness” to it. :) CA

It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I want to suggest you some interesting things or tips. Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read more things about it!

Arrogance isn’t limited to the male species, my dear boys. And if I do say so myself, I fall into the fine-ass category! Since it served my argument at the time, I mentioned it. Of course, that’s “fine-ass” referring to my whole body, or referring to my cute tooshie, either way… I just find it amusing that either Mike is shocked by this, or amused that I would dare to state such a thing about myself. Also, NICE TRY, CA – but no pics of me nor pics featuring my rear-end circulating on the net. You’ll just have to take my word for it!

Pages

Add new comment

(If you're a human, don't change the following field)
Your first name.
(If you're a human, don't change the following field)
Your first name.
(If you're a human, don't change the following field)
Your first name.

Filtered HTML

• Non-latin text (e.g., å, ö, 漢) will be converted to US-ASCII equivalents (a, o, ?).
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
  • Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <cite> <code> <ul> <ol> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd> <color> <size>
  • Typographic refinements will be added.
  • You may quote other posts using [quote] tags.
  • Embed an advertisement block using the following format: [advertisement:[block-delta] groups:[Advertisement Group ids]].

Plain text

• Allowed HTML tags: <a> <em> <strong> <cite> <blockquote> <code> <ul> <ol> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd>
  • No HTML tags allowed.

Bitch About Chicks

So I met this girl on tinder and wanted to take things a Lil slow.
There is a double standard. We, as men are not allowed to look at them or even really say hello to a stranger anymore.
Women don’t give to fucked so I’ve come to learn. Take mine, for example. Can’t deal with shit.
Ok so let me try and break this down the way an Empath would regardless of gender let me cut this simple I feel everythi
I hate sluts, but my best friend’s girlfriend, who he’s been dating for about 4 years, is much worse than a