Terms and Conditions
This website contains visual images, audio sounds, and verbal descriptions of a sexually oriented and/or graphic nature. This site was designed to be used and viewed solely by people who are at least 18 years of age, or who are otherwise legally considered to be of adult age depending on the community in which they live, who wish to access materials that are graphic in nature including sexual acts. If you are not legally considered to be of adult age as determined by the community in which you live, or find such material offensive in nature, or simply do not wish to be exposed to such materials LEAVE NOW.
By entering this website, you agree that you have read, understand, and agree to the Terms and Conditions of Use, and agree expressly to be bound by them. If you do not agree to any part of the Terms and Conditions of Use, LEAVE NOW.
Before you enter this website you must read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. By entering any portion of the site you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Each time you enter any portion of the site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. This Agreement is subject to change by Relationshit.com. Changes are effective without notice upon each Guest.
Should you disagree with any of these Terms & Conditions, you may LEAVE NOW.
Hereby, the term "Agreement" as referred to in this document shall mean the relationship established between an individual and Relationshit.com, as defined within these Terms and Conditions, that occurs when an individual accesses any portion of the website(s) owned and operated by Relationshit.com.
Hereby, the term "Guest" as referred to in this document shall mean an individual who browses and views those portions of the Site.
Hereby, the term "Site", as referred to in this document shall mean - The internet website which you are viewing operated by Relationshit.com.
Hereby, the term "Bookmarking", as referred to in is document shall mean - The act of placing a URL into a temporary file on the Guests' browser so that the Guest may return to that page at a future date directly, without passing through any pages that may have been precedent.
A. Description of Services
Relationshit.com provides words and images about many forms of sexuality and sells sexually explicit products for consumers who wish to be so informed and updated, and who have specifically agreed to be informed and updated on our products, subject to the Terms & Conditions of Use.
Guest agrees that at no time will he configure his computer and software to "bookmark" any page to the Site in such a way that would allow the Guest to bypass either the Terms and Conditions page or the Enter/Exit page of the Site upon subsequent entries to the Site. If such a bookmark exists, Guest is hereby notified that use of said bookmark will constitute full agreement to all of the Terms and Conditions of the Site, including admission that Guest is of legal age as determined by their state, country or region, and that he will not show, or allow this material to be shown to minors.
C. Sanction and Approval of Adult Material
This Site was designed to be used and viewed solely by people who are at least 18 years of age (21 in the states of AL, MS, NE, and WY), or who are legally considered an adult as determined by the community in which they live, who wish to access visual images, audio sounds, and verbal descriptions of a sexually oriented and frankly erotic nature. Materials available within this Site may include depictions that are visually graphic in nature and portrayals of nudity or sexual acts and should not be accessed be anyone who is not least 18 years of age (21 in the states of AL, MS, NE, and WY), or who is not legally considered an adult as determined by the community in which they live, by anyone who finds such material offensive in nature, or by anyone who simply does not wish to be exposed to such materials.
By entering the Site you are implicitly making the following statements: "I affirm and swear that as of this moment, under penalty of Perjury, that I am at least 18 years of age (21 in the states of AL, MS, NE, and WY), and I am legally considered an adult as determined by the community in which I live. I will not permit any persons under the age of 18 years (21 in the states of AL, MS, NE, and WY), or anyone who is not legally considered an adult as determined by the community in which they live, to view or access in any way any materials found on this website. I understand that by accessing this website, I will be exposed to materials that may include but are not limited to, visual images, audio sounds, and verbal descriptions of a sexually oriented and frankly erotic nature, portrayals of nudity, and sexual acts. I affirm that I am not offended by such materials, and that such materials are legal in my community. I am volunteering to view, hear, and access such materials on my own volition, and I choose to do so because I want to view/read/hear or otherwise access such materials for my own enjoyment, information or entertainment. My choice is a manifestation of my interest in such matters, which is healthy and normal, and is also held by most adults in my area. I am completely familiar with the standards held in my community, and the material I expect to access in this Site fall within these standards. In my experience, the average adult in my community accepts the consumption of such materials by willing adults in circumstances such as this which offer reasonable insulation from the materials for minors and unwilling adults. Adults in my community will accept the standards displayed within this Site, and will not find any of the material patently offensive."
Trademarks and service marks featured on the Site are displayed pursuant to licenses obtained from the owners and/or holders of those trademarks and service marks, and may not be used publicly without the express written consent of the owners and/or holders of such trademarks and service marks. Any violation of the above will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
THE WORK (AS DEFINED BELOW) IS PROVIDED UNDER THE TERMS OF THIS CREATIVE COMMONS PUBLIC LICENSE ("CCPL" OR "LICENSE"). THE WORK IS PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT AND/OR OTHER APPLICABLE LAW. ANY USE OF THE WORK OTHER THAN AS AUTHORIZED UNDER THIS LICENSE IS PROHIBITED.
BY EXERCISING ANY RIGHTS TO THE WORK PROVIDED HERE, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. THE LICENSOR GRANTS YOU THE RIGHTS CONTAINED HERE IN CONSIDERATION OF YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1. "Collective Work" means a work, such as a periodical issue, anthology or encyclopedia, in which the Work in its entirety in unmodified form, along with a number of other contributions, constituting separate and independent works in themselves, are assembled into a collective whole. A work that constitutes a Collective Work will not be considered a Derivative Work (as defined below) for the purposes of this License.
2. "Derivative Work" means a work based upon the Work or upon the Work and other pre-existing works, such as a translation, musical arrangement, dramatization, fictionalization, motion picture version, sound recording, art reproduction, abridgment, condensation, or any other form in which the Work may be recast, transformed, or adapted, except that a work that constitutes a Collective Work will not be considered a Derivative Work for the purpose of this License.
3. "Licensor" means the individual or entity that offers the Work under the terms of this License.
4. "Original Author" means the individual or entity who created the Work.
5. "Work" means the copyrightable work of authorship offered under the terms of this License.
6. "You" means an individual or entity exercising rights under this License who has not previously violated the terms of this License with respect to the Work, or who has received express permission from the Licensor to exercise rights under this License despite a previous violation.
2. Fair Use Rights. Nothing in this license is intended to reduce, limit, or restrict any rights arising from fair use, first sale or other limitations on the exclusive rights of the copyright owner under copyright law or other applicable laws.
3. License Grant. Subject to the terms and conditions of this License, Licensor hereby grants You a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual (for the duration of the applicable copyright) license to exercise the rights in the Work as stated below:
1. to reproduce the Work, to incorporate the Work into one or more Collective Works, and to reproduce the Work as incorporated in the Collective Works;
2. to distribute copies or phonorecords of, display publicly, perform publicly, and perform publicly by means of a digital audio transmission the Work including as incorporated in Collective Works;
The above rights may be exercised in all media and formats whether now known or hereafter devised. The above rights include the right to make such modifications as are technically necessary to exercise the rights in other media and formats. All rights not expressly granted by Licensor are hereby reserved.
4. Restrictions. The license granted in Section 3 above is expressly made subject to and limited by the following restrictions:
1. You may distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, or publicly digitally perform the Work only under the terms of this License, and You must include a copy of, or the Uniform Resource Identifier for, this License with every copy or phonorecord of the Work You distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, or publicly digitally perform. You may not offer or impose any terms on the Work that alter or restrict the terms of this License or the recipients' exercise of the rights granted hereunder. You may not sublicense the Work. You must keep intact all notices that refer to this License and to the disclaimer of warranties. You may not distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, or publicly digitally perform the Work with any technological measures that control access or use of the Work in a manner inconsistent with the terms of this License Agreement. The above applies to the Work as incorporated in a Collective Work, but this does not require the Collective Work apart from the Work itself to be made subject to the terms of this License. If You create a Collective Work, upon notice from any Licensor You must, to the extent practicable, remove from the Collective Work any reference to such Licensor or the Original Author, as requested.
2. If you distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, or publicly digitally perform the Work or any Collective Works, You must keep intact all copyright notices for the Work and give the Original Author credit reasonable to the medium or means You are utilizing by conveying the name (or pseudonym if applicable) of the Original Author if supplied; the title of the Work if supplied. Such credit may be implemented in any reasonable manner; provided, however, that in the case of a Collective Work, at a minimum such credit will appear where any other comparable authorship credit appears and in a manner at least as prominent as such other comparable authorship credit.
5. Representations, Warranties and Disclaimer
1. By offering the Work for public release under this License, Licensor represents and warrants that, to the best of Licensor's knowledge after reasonable inquiry:
1. Licensor has secured all rights in the Work necessary to grant the license rights hereunder and to permit the lawful exercise of the rights granted hereunder without You having any obligation to pay any royalties, compulsory license fees, residuals or any other payments;
2. The Work does not infringe the copyright, trademark, publicity rights, common law rights or any other right of any third party or constitute defamation, invasion of privacy or other tortious injury to any third party.
2. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS LICENSE OR OTHERWISE AGREED IN WRITING OR REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE WORK IS LICENSED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING THE CONTENTS OR ACCURACY OF THE WORK.
6. Limitation on Liability. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW, AND EXCEPT FOR DAMAGES ARISING FROM LIABILITY TO A THIRD PARTY RESULTING FROM BREACH OF THE WARRANTIES IN SECTION 5, IN NO EVENT WILL LICENSOR BE LIABLE TO YOU ON ANY LEGAL THEORY FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THIS LICENSE OR THE USE OF THE WORK, EVEN IF LICENSOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
1. This License and the rights granted hereunder will terminate automatically upon any breach by You of the terms of this License. Individuals or entities who have received Collective Works from You under this License, however, will not have their licenses terminated provided such individuals or entities remain in full compliance with those licenses. Sections 1, 2, 5, 6, 7, and 8 will survive any termination of this License.
2. Subject to the above terms and conditions, the license granted here is perpetual (for the duration of the applicable copyright in the Work). Notwithstanding the above, Licensor reserves the right to release the Work under different license terms or to stop distributing the Work at any time; provided, however that any such election will not serve to withdraw this License (or any other license that has been, or is required to be, granted under the terms of this License), and this License will continue in full force and effect unless terminated as stated above.
1. Each time You distribute or publicly digitally perform the Work or a Collective Work, the Licensor offers to the recipient a license to the Work on the same terms and conditions as the license granted to You under this License.
2. If any provision of this License is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, it shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of the terms of this License, and without further action by the parties to this agreement, such provision shall be reformed to the minimum extent necessary to make such provision valid and enforceable.
3. No term or provision of this License shall be deemed waived and no breach consented to unless such waiver or consent shall be in writing and signed by the party to be charged with such waiver or consent.
4. This License constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the Work licensed here. There are no understandings, agreements or representations with respect to the Work not specified here. Licensor shall not be bound by any additional provisions that may appear in any communication from You. This License may not be modified without the mutual written agreement of the Licensor and You.
F. Links to Third Party Sites
Requests to link to your site are reviewed on a case by case basis, and will require a reciprocal link to our Site. Relationshit.comreserves the right to remove your link without prior notice. This site contains links to sites which are controlled by third parties. Those linked sites are not under the control of Relationshit.com and Relationshit.com is not responsible for, and does not necessarily endorse, any material found on any linked site, or sites that may link from those sites.
G. Communications Not Private
Relationshit.com does not provide any facility for sending or receiving private or confidential electronic communications. All messages transmitted electronically to Relationshit.com shall be deemed to be readily accessible to the general public. Visitors should not use the Site to transmit any communication for which the sender intends only the sender and the intended recipient(s) to read. Notice is hereby given that all messages entered into the Site can and may be read by the operators of this service, regardless of whether or the operators are the intended recipients of such messages. By submitting any comments, forum posts, surveys, polls, or other user-provided information and/or content on Relationshit.com, you grant us license to use that information and/or content in any way we see fit, whether by publishing, modifying, storing and/or reusing it in any media current or future, royalty free. We retain all copyright and publicity rights to said content. Relationshit.com also reserves the right to edit, select and remove any content or information on the Relationshit.com website at our discretion.
When users request pages from our server, our server may collect information about the pages the users have viewed, and their IP addresses. If you choose to post messages on a bulletin board on our site, we will maintain on the bulletin board only such information about you as you choose to disclose.
I. Re-Selling of Information
We do not, and will not, distribute, rent or sell any personally identifiable information to third parties without your express consent.
J. Use of Your Information
We use your information solely to facilitate your viewing of our web site and to communicate with you. We also use this information to compile broad demographic and web site usage information about our users in general that does not contain anything that could be used to identify you personally.
The materials on the Site are provided "as is" without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property or fitness for a particular purpose. Relationshit.com does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained on this web site. Relationshit.com may change any of the information found at this site at any time without notice. Relationshit.com makes no commitment to update the information found at this site. In no event shall Relationshit.com be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information) arising out of the use or inability to use the material or information that may arise from such damages.
L. Supplementary Terms and Conditions
The Site may have additional Terms and Conditions that are an integral part of this Agreement. Such Terms and Conditions not listed on the Site will in no way invalidate any of the Terms and Conditions listed here. All Terms listed apply to Relationshit.com, the Site, Guests. By entering any portion of the Site, you are agreeing to be bound by all of the Terms and Conditions.
If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If a court finds that any part of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid or enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
N. Jurisdiction and Venue
This site is controlled and operated by Relationshit.com from the United States of America. They make no representation that the materials available on this site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from jurisdictions where their contents are illegal is prohibited.
Notices by the Site to Guests may be given by means of electronic messages through the Site, by a general posting on the Site, or by conventional mail. Notices by Guests may be given by electronic mail or conventional mail, All questions, complaints, or notices regarding the Site must be directed to Relationshit.com. See below for contact information.
P. Contact Information
Questions and comments to Relationshit.com regarding this website must be directed to: email@example.com